- Why did Buzz Aldrin back down from his UFO-spotting statement during Apolo 11? Is it perhaps because hes hanging out with Snoops?
- Close Encounters with the Pentagon: how the US government has tried to manipulate the public perception of UFOs through Hollywood movies (H/T to Nick Redfern).
- 8 Ways Scientists Look at -But Dont Yet See-Dark Matter. The same way politicians hear -but dont yet listen- to our complaints :-/
- How Einstein was coaxed to go to America by the Zionists -Oh Noes!- and his noble reasons to concede -Huh?
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition amp; Lucys Legacy: The Hidden Treasures of Ethiopia are both showing in the Big Apple right now. Can you imagine the Titanic movie with Lucy co-starring Leo DiCaprio? Is the fact that I actually can something I should worry about??
- Hoopla amp; disappointment in Schizophrenia research. But really, wouldnt that be best suited for Manic-Depression research?
- What do dreams mean? Whatever your bias says -personally Im afraid of being a BIASexual…
- People unsure of beliefs are more close-minded. Hmmm… not sure what to make of this one.
- Hey atheists: send your skeptic kiddies to Uncle Dawkins Happy Godless http://www.boingboing.net/2009/07/01/richard-dawkins-help.html>Summer Camp. Its great critical fun!!!
- First there were snakes on a -motherf*%cking- plane. Now theres snakes on a -motherf*%cking- nervous system @_@
- Billy!! chew with your mouth closed for Crissakes, you look just like an hadrosaur!
- Dinosaur mummy yields its secrets -without a curse, I might add.
- The extinct moa reveals its true colors -it was no chicken yall.
- Hug a tree today: they saved us from an icy fate.
- Global Warming: its good for empires -at east in South America.
- It aint no gator, but its still pretty weird! Unknown life form in North Carolina sewer.
- The ants want to take over the world. Damn! and all these time we thought the real enemy were the cockroaches.
- Robots have taken the jobs of the blue-collar workers. Now its time for the egg-heads to know how it feels!
- Epigenetics: Beyond the Book of Life -because the Book of Love is a much tougher read.
- Was Michael Jackson a Transhumanist? Well, I dunno about the King of Pop, but when it comes to his plastic surgeon…
- New Michelangelo self-portrait found in the Vatican -I think hes pissed with all the attention Leo has been receiving lately.
- Email patterns can predict impending doom …or compulsive Viagra sales ^_^
- You need to take those mini-mes out for a stroll every day so they can grow big amp; strong.
- Man uses nail clippers to circumcise himself -Oi! Oi!! Oiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Thanks to Greg, Rick, Kat, amp; my parents -for circumcising me when I was little
Quote of the Day:
Solitude amp; Silence are either the greatest gift or the worst punishment
Guillermo del Toro …nbsp;Readnbsp;Morenbsp;raquo;